Mind Power Author Stephen Richards

Mind Power Author Stephen Richards
MIND POWER AUTHOR - STEPHEN RICHARDS

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Panicking When Manifesting May Leave Your Toad In The Hole Burnt By Stephen Richards

https://www.amazon.com/Ask-Universe-Will-Provide-Straightforward/dp/B01HH0S8B8/ref=tmm_aud_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1467748783&sr=8-1
Ah, ha! Let me explain. Well, for the cooks amongst us, you know when you are in a hurry and you turn everything up on the cooker/stove to high heat and hope to have the meal prepared in half the usual time because you are running late. This is exactly how some of you are placing your orders when manifesting!

Yes, you go through the chores of the day, and we all have to do them: cleaning the home, tidying away the toys, washing the dishes, cutting the lawn, going for a haircut, shaving (men and women: legs for the ladies on a night out … and maybe even the bikini line before holidaying), etc, etc.

Then when it comes to devoting time to yourself the day has nearly drawn to an end, so you hurry your manifesting routine. How do I know this? Well you may ask. Although I do have a crystal ball (decorative purposes), I know this because of a “toad in the hole” I made.

Now, for those of my friends who do not know what a ‘toad in the hole is’, let me explain. Toad in the hole is a rather tasty dish, and here is the recipe:

Serves 4
  • 8 Pork Sausages
  • 110g (4oz) Plain White Flour
  • 300ml (½ pint) Milk
  • 2 Small Eggs
  • ½ tsp Salt
Place the flour in a bowl, then make a well in the centre and break in the egg.
Mix in half the milk using a wooden spoon, work the mixture until smooth then add the remaining milk.
  • Beat or whisk until fully combined and the surface is covered with tiny bubbles.
  • Allow to rest for 15 to 30 minutes, whisk again before use.
  • Preheat the oven to 230°C; 450°F: Gas 8
  • Fry the sausages in a pan to lightly color and remove excess fat, reserve the fat.
  • Place the fat in a small roasting tin adding a little oil, if needed, to bring the amount of fat up to about 4 tbsp.
  • Heat the fat until smoking hot then pour in the batter.
  • Add the sausage chunks and place into the hot oven.
  • Bake for about 5-10 minutes at 230°C; 450°F: Gas 8, then reduce to 200°C; 400°F: Gas 6 and bake 20 to 30 minutes or until the batter around the sausages has risen and is a deep golden brown.
  • Serve immediately or the pudding will deflate.

Tip
Other meats may also be cooked and served this way. To this traditional dish may be added many other ingredients for interesting variations: chopped parsley or coriander to the batter, garlic to the gravy.

Anyway, enough of the cooking lesson. I was running a little late … I wanted to speed up the cooking process, so I turned up the oven heat. Bad move! As I progressively checked the dish via the glass oven door I noticed that it was rising, and that the top was turning to a preordained golden brown. Yes, indeed, I had accelerated time.

When I thought the toad in the hole was ready, I lifted her safely from the oven … what a sumptuous looking dish she looked, mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh. However, as I cut into the golden crust I found that the innermost part was not cooked, it was still a little runny, the mix was not cooked all the way through.

This is when it dawned on me, that it was akin to panicking when manifesting, I call it panic ordering … hurrying on high heat is comparable to panic ordering. You go through the motions, although not fully applying the time needed, and yet you expect results. You get what are the beginnings of your manifestation order, but they are never fully manifested as they seem to be.

And the toad in the hole, I turned the heat down and put it back in the oven on a very low heat, it had actually taken twice as long to cook than if I had of just allowed it to remain in the oven for its normal cooking time. “Let that be a lesson to me!” I thought.

Just as my toad in the hole was burnt when it was eventually cooked, so can your manifesting orders be if you allow yourself to get caught out in such a way. Ensure that you do actually make that connection, don’t try it when you are short on time.

Find out more about how you can manifest the life you want in Ask and the Universe Will Provide: A Straightforward Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams by Stephen Richards. Available from Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment